Minneapolis Rehab: Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation
Entering a Minneapolis rehab center for drug or alcohol addiction is a big decision. Recovery does not happen overnight, so when choosing a rehab center for yourself or your loved one, it’s important to choose a place that will work with your personal needs.
At Beachway Therapy Center, we work with patients individually to discover what kinds of treatment will yield the best recovery results and make sure that relapses do not happen.
If you or someone you love is struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, don’t hesitate! Call our confidential addiction hotline today at (888) 727-1058 and get the help you need.
Signs You or a Loved One is Battling Addiction
Some signs of addiction are obvious; however there are many subtle signs that won’t get noticed until they develop into more serious habits. If you or a loved one answer “yes” to any of these signs, it may mean you are battling and addiction and could benefit from entering a Minneapolis rehab facility.
- Do you need alcohol to have fun? A glass of wine or cocktail with friends can seem harmless, but if you feel that you need alcohol for people to like you, or to relax in social situations, you may be showing signs of substance abuse.
- Do you feel ashamed about your habit? Hiding your habit or feeling ashamed of it can mean that you already know it’s wrong.
- Have you ever put yourself or others in danger? One of the more obvious signs of substance abuse is reckless behavior. If drugs or alcohol compromises your decision-making, you may not notice a risky situation for what it really is. One of the most dangerous examples of this is drunk driving.
- Are you experiencing professional or personal problems because of your substance abuse? Another obvious sign of addiction is experiencing problems at home, work or school. Late assignments, not following through with family commitments and poor performances at work all point to addiction.
A Proven Holistic Approach
As the best rehab in Minneapolis, Beachway provides a holistic approach to recovery. This means that we look at the big picture and work towards identifying the root causes of your addiction and then plan a recovery that will ensure no relapse while healing your mind, body and soul.
The holistic approach also means we believe in the importance of detoxing and completely abstaining from the use of narcotics in recovery unless it’s absolutely necessary.
Detoxing is important for our patients because it lets them completely rid their system of toxins and gives them a fresh start for recovery.
Including Family in the Recovery Process
When a loved one is struggling with addiction, the entire family suffers. At Beachway we believe in including family in the recovery process to ensure you or your loved one has a strong foundation behind them and their recovery.
Families can be impacted in many ways when dealing with addiction and substance abuse. Some of the most common consequences of dealing with someone who has an addiction are as follows:
- Loss of trust
- Emotional constriction
- Survivors guild
- Anxiety and depression
- Hyper vigilance
- Cycles of re-enactment
- Relationship issues
- Trust issues
- Self medication
While these are just a few of the ways addiction can impact an entire family; Beachway works to help family members with all the issues that arise from seeing a loved one struggle.
Treatment Doesn’t End at the Exit
Inpatient rehab in Minneapolis is the best way to kick-start recovery. Once the inpatient portion of your treatment is completed you can be assured that we will not leave you to fend for yourself.
Our aftercare programs are proven to work for patients who have completed inpatient treatment and are ready for the next steps.
Some of these next steps include:
- Structured sober living, including curfews and gym memberships. The patient will undergo drug testing and will be held completely accountable for their actions.
- An intensive relapse prevention program that includes group sessions, family sessions and private sessions. These therapy sessions are held on site and transportation for the patient is provided.
- Advanced life skills training that includes resume writing workshops, interview skills training and access to assistance with post-secondary education and creating a working timeline to gain employment.
Don’t Hesitate, Make the Right Call
Addiction and substance abuse affects the entire family. Make the right decision today and contact the best drug and alcohol treatment center in Minneapolis. Our operators are available 24/7 on our confidential addiction hotline. Call today at (888) 727-1058 and take the right steps to recovery.