Effective Alcohol Rehab
Freedom From Alcohol Addiction
For some, alcohol can seem like a harmless vice, having a drink with friends, or a glass of wine to relax after a tough day is a benign activity and that’s the end of the story. But for others, alcohol is a selfish monster that can cause serious consequences in your life. Having a drink with friends can turn into needing to drink to feel liked; that glass of wine after work becomes relying on alcohol to cope with things happening in your life.
If drinking is affecting you or a loved one, make the right choice and call Beachway today. Our addiction helpline is available 24/7 and our experts are waiting for your call. For information on alcohol rehab or help with alcohol addiction, fill out the form or click below to verify your insurance.
Toll Free. Privacy Guaranteed. No Commitment.
What to Expect From Alcohol Rehab
Whether you enter rehab on your own, at a family members request or after an intervention; making the decision to seek recovery is like making a declaration to yourself that you choose life. Seeking treatment means you want to get better!
The National Institute for Drug Abuse cites rehab as being one of the best ways to battle addiction. While acknowledging that each case is different, on a broad spectrum, rehab is the most effective way to treat an alcohol addiction.
A rehab center offers treatment and therapies to help treat alcohol and drug abuse. Treatment centers also work with dual diagnosis and co-occurring mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, bipolar, PTSD, eating disorders and more.
What Makes Beachway Different?
At Beachway we use what’s referred to as a holistic approach. We treat the addiction but also the underlying causes resulting in full healing of the mind, body and soul. We employ only the best therapists and counselors in the industry to provide safe and effective treatment while approaching addiction in a comfortable and supportive setting. All of our programs are completely individualized and customizable to help treat everyone in whichever method they need to recover.
Our success stories are many, as our comprehensive treatment options take clients from day one all the way to aftercare programs that are proven to yield less relapse. With unique and individualized treatment plans we are able to make sure whichever treatment works best for you is implemented.
Investing Time in Your Future
Committing time to recover in an alcohol rehab program takes time. Beachway’s program is designed to see results in a minimum of 30 days. This timeframe gives ample time to detox and begin the recovery process. We often recommend that clients commit to 30 days with the option to extend their stay if possible. In the grand scheme of things, 30 days is a flash when it comes to health and prosperity for the rest of your life.
A Tranquil Setting for Recovery
Located in beautiful Delray Beach, Florida, Beachway lives up to its name with a beautiful beach nearby and a lush and exotic landscape. In this climate, clients are able to relax and feel at ease while they battle addiction in our alcohol rehab center.
Our rooms are understated yet luxurious, with all the comfort of home while our group rooms are inviting and accommodating.
Offering More Support
Beachway’s facility can accommodate up to 40 to 50 clients at once. From here we split groups into smaller numbers based on age, gender or topic. By having smaller groups we can ensure that our therapists are able to focus on each individual.
We work with the best in the industry, and by making sure caseloads are smaller, we can guarantee that each client receives VIP treatment.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient
According to the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, one in every 12 adults in the United States suffers from alcohol dependency. The need for rehab and treatment options is greater than ever. When deciding on treatment options, it’s important to consider the differences between the options that are available. Typically there are two main schools of thought in rehab options: inpatient and outpatient.
- Consists of medical and psychiatric services
- Program lasting a minimum of 30 days
- Daily group sessions
- Individual therapy sessions
- Activities and other support services
- Housing and meal plans included
- Weekly group sessions, one to three times per week for three hours
- Program is a shorter duration
- Individual therapy is available
- Limited support services
- Clients often live in a halfway house or other sober living environment
Why Aftercare is Important
- Workshops and information sessions for resume writing, interview skills and other essential information through our Resource Center.
- Sober living environments located close to the rehab facility, with curfews and testing we can ensure clients are accountable for their actions.
- Family counseling to help your loved ones in coping with your addiction and recovery.
- Group and private therapy sessions with transportation to and from the session provided to make getting there easier.
- Other aftercare tools used to prevent relapse include Alcoholics Anonymous or other similar groups.
Activities to Promote Recovery
Some activities offered include:
- Art, music and drama
- Equine therapy
- Faith-based healing
- Yoga, and access to a gym
- Picnics and beach excursions
- Access to a full range of spa services, including massage therapy, acupuncture and more